United Kingdom Visas


Visit Visas


Student Visas


Returning Resident


Family Settlement


Reunion Visas


Temporary Resident

EEA Family Permits

If you are a citizen of a European Economic Area (EEA) country, you don’t need an EEA family permit or a registration card to live and work in the UK. However, a residence card can be a useful supporting document if you wish to bring a non-EEA partner or family member with you to the UK or if you want to apply for future visas or permits.

Family Settlement Visas

You’ll need a family visa to come to the UK and live with a family member for more than 6 months. If you’re outside the UK you can apply to live with your: spouse or partner fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner child parent

Partner Visas

These temporary visas are for couples be they spouses, same sex partner or long term partners to be are allowed to bring their partners to the UK. The spouse or partner will then be entitled to the same benefits as the main applicant in terms of work rights to education for the children. At the end of this temporary period the individual will then be permitted to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain..

Work Visas

This visa is for those individuals who have been given a job offer from a UK based Company. UK Work Permits must be applied for by the employer who is wishing to fill a vacant position with a specific non UK national. The employer will need to demonstrate that there is a genuine requirement for the proposed individual. The post will need to be advertised to ensure that no one else would be able to fill the vacancy.

Uk Ancestry

A UK Ancestry visa is one of the most popular routes to UK residency. This visa is available to people who have some kind of family connection to the UK. You can live and work in the UK for a period of up to five years with an Ancestry visa, as well as exit and re-enter the UK freely on multiple occasions...

Visit Visas

(Tourist, Business, Religious....)The UK Government have made visas available to immigrant passport holders. The visitor visa serves to grant individuals with temporary permission to stay in the UK.